Sanjeev Kumar is a faculty of finance in Jindal Global University. He is pursuing his Fellow (Doctoral) program in finance from NITIE, Mumbai. His research interests are financial constraints, dividend Policy, financial inclusion and technical efficiency in Indian firms. He has studied financial constraints and firm behaviour in Indian manufacturing firms as an area of research for his doctoral thesis. Before joining NITIE, he also served Lares Softech Private limited as an Algo trade manager where his key tasks were to analyse and test high frequency trading strategies in the derivatives segment. He has completed his MBA in finance from Gautam Buddha University (Noida). He has presented his research work at various International conferences and published articles in reputed journals.
- Kumar, S., Ranjani, K.S. Financial constraints and investment decisions of listed Indian manufacturing firms. Financ Innov 4, 6 (2018). https://doi.org/10.1186/s40854-018-0090-4
- Kumar, S., & Ranjani, K. S. (2019). Dividend Behaviour of Indian-listed Manufacturing and Service Sector Firms. Global Business Review, 20(1), 179–193. https://doi.org/10.1177/0972150917753863
- Ranjani, K.and Kumar, S. (2018), “An investigation of mission drift in Indian MFI”, International Journal of Social Economics, Vol. 45 No. 9, pp. 1305-1317. https://doi.org/10.1108/IJSE-06-2017-0244
- Kumar S., Ranjani K.S. (2018) Ownership Classification and Technical Efficiency in Indian Manufacturing Firms: A Stochastic Frontier Approach. In: Bhanumurthy N., Shanmugan K., Nerlekar S., Hegade S. (eds) Advances in Finance & Applied Economics. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-1696-8_13
- Kumar S., Ranjani K.S. (2018) Financial Constraints and Cash Flow Sensitivity to Investment in Indian Listed Manufacturing Firms. In: Choudhry T., Mizerka J. (eds) Contemporary Trends in Accounting, Finance and Financial Institutions. Springer Proceedings in Business and Economics. Springer, Cham. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-72862-9_5
International Conferences and Workshops
- Kumar Sanjeev, Ranjani K.S., Financial constraints and cash flow sensitivity in Indian listed manufacturing firms, International Conference on Accounting, Finance and Financial Institutions. Theory Meets Practice (2016), Poznan University of Business and Economics, Poland.
- Panda Kumar Ajaya, Kumar Sanjeev, Effective tax rates and firm value in Indian manufacturing and service sectors: Evidence from Indian listed firms, Finance and Financial Institutions. Theory Meets Practice (2016), Poznan University of Business and Economics, Poland.
- Attended Fourth Polish Stata users meet at Warsaw School of Economics (2016), Warsaw, Poland.
- Ranjani K.S., Kumar Sanjeev, Do Efficiency and Scale Influence Mission Drift in Indian Microfinance Institutions? ICFMCF-2017, IIT Kharagpur.
- Kumar Sanjeev, Ranjani K.S., Dividend policy of financially constrained and unconstrained firms in developing economies: Indian evidence. Mirdec conference 2018, Madrid, Spain.
- Stata econometrics winter school, Faculty of Economics, University of Porto, Portugal, 2020.
- Kumar Sanjeev, Ranjani K.S., Ownership classification and Technical Efficiency of Indian manufacturing firms. National Conference on Finance and Applied Economics, The Indian Econometric Society-2017
- Kumar Sanjeev, Ranjani K.S., Management of Banking Services: Exploiting Banking Negligence-The Nirav Modi Scam, Fourth Flame University Case Conference, 2018, Pune.
- Kumar Sanjeev, Ranjani K.S., Financial constraint and exports Behaviour of Indian listed manufacturing firms.
- Kumar Sanjeev, Ranjani K.S., Financial constraints and Technical efficiency of Indian manufacturing firms: a stochastic frontier single equation approach.
- Determinants of technical efficiency of South Asian MFI’s.
- Working Capital Management and Profitability in Indian SME’s.