Ritanjali Panigrahi is working as an Assistant Professor at Jindal Global Business School, O.P. Jindal Global University. She has completed her doctoral degree from Indian Institute of Management Rohtak in Management Information Systems. Before joining the fellow programme she has worked in Tata Consultancy Services Limited for more than 4.5 years. She has completed Bachelor of Technology (in Information Technology) from College of Engineering and Technology, Bhubaneswar (Biju Patnaik University of Technology).
Her research interests include e-learning, blended learning, social networks, and data analytics. She has published several research papers in top international peer-reviewed journals and presented papers in several national and international conferences. She has also served as a reviewer in several international journals and conferences. Her teaching interests include management information systems, business intelligence, data mining and warehouse, and software management.
Scholarly Journal Articles
- Panigrahi, R., Srivastava, P. R., & Sharma, D. (2018). Online learning: Adoption, continuance, and learning outcome—A review of literature. International Journal of Information Management, 43, 1-14. [ABDC: A*]
- Panigrahi, R., & Srivastava, P. R. (2018). Understanding the motivation in massive open online courses: a Twitter mining perspective. International Journal of Web Based Communities, 14(3), 228-248. [ABDC: B]
- Panigrahi, R., & Srivastava, P. R. (2018). Bridging the rigour-relevance gap in management research through collaboration: an empirical investigation and implications. International Journal of Indian Culture and Business Management, 16(2), 156-169.
- Panigrahi, R., & Srivastava, P. R. (2018). Tweeting Continuing Education: A Twitter Mining on Massive Open Online Courses. International Journal of Strategic Decision Sciences (IJSDS), 9(1), 79-101.
- Sharma, D. P., Srivastava, P. R., Panigrahi, R., Kumar, P., & Joshi, S. (2019). A Multi-Criteria Decision Making Approach for ranking Business Schools. International Journal of Strategic Decision Sciences (IJSDS), 10(3), 33-56.
- Panigrahi, R., & Srivastava, P. R. Role of personal attributes and system characteristics in predicting learning effectiveness in online learning. In European Conference of Information Systems (ECIS 2018). Portsmouth, UK.
- Panigrahi, R. (2017, June). Online Learning: Improving the Learning Outcomes. In Proceedings of the 2017 ACM SIGMIS Conference on Computers and People Research (pp. 203-204). ACM.
- Panigrahi, R., & Srivastava, P. R. (2016). Bridging the rigour-relevance gap in management research through collaboration: an empirical investigation and implications. Fourth PAN IIM World Management Conference: IIM Ahmedabad. Dec 13-15, 2016.
- Panigrahi, R., & Srivastava, P. R. (2015). Knowledge management in top IT & Systems Journals: An Indian perspective. Third PAN IIM World Management Conference: IIM Indore. Dec 16-18, 2015.
- Panigrahi, R., & Srivastava, P. R. (2015, December). Evaluation of travel websites: A fuzzy analytical hierarchy process approach. In Electrical Computer and Electronics (UPCON), 2015 IEEE UP Section Conference on (pp. 1-6). IEEE.