You are here
- To create a Pan-India and continually expanding network of organizations working for social welfare.
- To bridge the gap between organizations working for social welfare by facilitating knowledge and human resource workflows between them.
- To promote awareness and empathy towards social issues amongst the JGBS students through activities like social internships, volunteer work, workshops and seminars.
- To ignite interest on social entrepreneurship and inspire students to work for or create their own social enterprises.
- To provide an enriching and intellectually engaging learning environment in collaboration with organizations working for social welfare through industry visits, seminars, panel discussions, internship opportunities and campus-to-company integration activities.