International educational collaborations are essential to the global vision of JGU and JGBS. An International Board of Advisors (IBA) provides support to the school in strengthening its international partnerships. Distinguished academics from leading universities, as well as lawyers and other professionals with a commitment to promoting excellence in education are members of the IBA. Members of the IBA have delivered lectures and even taught semester-long courses at JGBS.
- Dr. M. S. Vijay Kumar, Associate Dean, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA, USA.
- Prof. Julie I. Siciliano, former Dean, Western New England University, Springfield, MA, USA.
- Mr. Rajiv Inamdar, Managing Director, Heidrick & Struggles, New Delhi.
- Prof. Dev Mitra, Dean, University of New Brunswick, Fredericton, Canada.
- Prof. Stan Scott, Dean for Internationalisation, Queen’s University Belfast, UK.
- Prof. Rakesh Sambharya, Associate Dean, Rutgers University, Camden, NJ, USA.
- Prof. Idalene Kesner, Dean, Kelley School of Business, Indiana University, Bloomington, IA, USA.
- Prof. Shyam Sunder, Professor of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Yale University, New Haven, CT, USA.