Presently, I am associated with O. P. Jindal Global University (OPJGU), Haryana, INDIA, as an Assistant Professor, joined in July 2018. Also acting as an Area Co-ordinator to DS/IT Analytics area. As a part of administration role, working on AACSB accreditations. Prior to coming to OPJGU, I have worked as a Research Assistant at IIIT Hyderabad, India, for seven months. I had spent four startling years as a full-time Ph.D. research scholar in the Dept. of Mathematics, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, India. I had spent one and half sparkling years in the Department of Computer Science at LNMIIT a Deemed University, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India, as a visiting faculty. I had spent two startling years by doing Masters of Technology (M.Tech.) in Computer Science and Data Processing from Dept. of Mathematics, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, India. I had spent two sparkling years in the Department of Mathematics, at Kakatiya University and had graduated (B.Sc.) from Vivekavardhini Degree College (affiliated to KU), Warangal, Telangana, India.
To my credit, I have scored All India 67th Rank in the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Examination in 2009 in Mathematics and scored State 23rd Rank in KU-Set Examination in 2006 in Mathematics.
Born and brought up at Kothagudem, I have completed my initial studies from Bharat Public School, Kothagudem, Khammam Dist., Telangana, India. Apart from studies, I have strong inclinations towards playing cricket, video games, carrom, and poker. I have more than three year of teaching and five years of research experiences in my career. I have published twenty-two research articles and served as a reviewer in many reputed (inter)national journals and conferences. Besides, I am an active member of IEEE.
It has always been my target to be a part of the challenging team, which strives for betterment, explores my potential and provides me with the opportunity to enhance my skills with an intention to develop myself as an asset to the organization. I hope to have the interaction with them who will broaden my perspective and enable me to think in different ways, thereby improving my personality as a whole. I firmly believe that my association with the existing team would be a pleasant one, I being able to introduce research projects if required. I sincerely hope that I can achieve the goal of success with high-class valuable guidance from senior members of the organization. I also believe in the organization will satiate my thirst for knowledge. I always looks forward to a challenging career and an enriching experience.
My believe is that a certificate does not guarantee your success; instead, it is an entry pass as a first stepping stone for the next big success!
Scholarly journal articles (in APA format and please indicate at the end whether the articles are SCOPUS / ABDC / ABS listed).
- Jangirala Srinivas, Ashok Kumar Das, Neeraj Kumar, Joel J. P. C. Rodrigues. “TCALAS: Temporal Credential-Based Anonymous Lightweight Authentication Scheme for Internet of Drones Environment.” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology DOI: 10.1109/TVT.2019.2911672. (2019). (SCI Impact Factor: 4.432) (SCOPUS / ABDC)
- Soumya Banerjee, Vanga Odelu, Ashok Kumar Das, Jangirala Srinivas, Neeraj Kumar, Samiran Chattopadhyay, Kim-Kwang Raymond Choo. “A Provably-Secure and Lightweight Anonymous User Authenticated Session Key Exchange Scheme for Internet of Things Deployment.” IEEE Internet of Things (2019). DOI: 10.1109/JIOT.2019.2923373 (2019). (SCI Impact Factor: 9.515) (SCOPUS )
- Jangirala Srinivas, Ashok Kumar Das, Athanasios V. Vasilakos. “Designing Secure Lightweight Blockchain-Enabled RFID-Based Authentication Protocol for Supply Chains in 5G Mobile Edge Computing Environment.” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics (2019). (SCI Impact Factor: 7.377) (SCOPUS )
- Saurav Malani, Jangirala Srinivas, Ashok Kumar Das, Kannan Srinathan, Minho Jo. “Certificate-Based Anonymous Device Access Control Scheme for IoT Environment.” IEEE Internet of Things (2019). (SCI Impact Factor: 9.515) (SCOPUS )
- Adesh Kumari, Jangirala Srinivas, Yahya M Abbasi, Vinod Kumar, Mansaf Alam. “ESEAP: ECC based Secure and Efficient Mutual Authentication Protocol using Smart card.” Journal of Information Security and Applications (2019). (SCI Impact Factor: 1.537) (SCOPUS )
- Jangirala Srinivas, Ashok Kumar Das, Neeraj Kumar, Joel J. P. C. Rodrigues. “Cloud Centric Authentication for Wearable Healthcare Monitoring System.” IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing DOI:10.1109/TDSC.2018.2828306. (2018). (SCI Impact Factor:4.410) (SCOPUS )
- Jangirala Srinivas, Ashok Kumar Das, Mohammad Wazid, Neeraj Kumar. “Anonymous Lightweight Chaotic Map-Based Authenticated Key Agreement Protocol for Industrial Internet of Things.” IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing DOI: 10.1109/TDSC.2018.2857811. (2018). (SCI Impact Factor: 4.410) (SCOPUS )
- Jangirala Srinivas, Ashok Kumar Das, Neeraj Kumar. “Government Regulations in Cyber Security: Framework, Standards and Recommendations.” Future Generation Computer Systems (2018). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.future.2018.09.063 (SCI Impact Factor: 4.639) (SCOPUS )
- Jangirala Srinivas, Ashok Kumar Das, Joel J. P. C. Rodrigues. “2PBDC: Privacy-Preserving Big Data Collection in Cloud Environment.” The Journal of Supercomputing (2018). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11227-018-2605-1 (SCI Impact Factor: 1.326) (SCOPUS )
- Vinod Kumar, Jangirala Srinivas, Musheer Ahmad. “An Efficient Mutual Authentication Framework for Healthcare System in Cloud Computing.” Journal of medical systems 42: 142 (2018). https://doi.org/10.1007/s10916-018-0987-5 (SCI Impact Factor:2.456) (SCOPUS )
- Jangirala Srinivas, Dheerendra Mishra, Sourav Mukhopadhyay, Saru Kumari, Vandana Guleria. “An Authentication Framework for Roaming Service in Global Mobility Networks.” Information Technology And Control 48 (1), 129-145 (2018) . (SCI Impact Factor:0.800) (SCOPUS )
- Jangirala Srinivas, Sourav Mukhopadhyay, Dheerendra Mishra. “Secure and efficient user authentication scheme for multi-gateway wireless sensor networks.” Ad Hoc Networks 54 (2017): 147-169. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.adhoc.2016.11.002 (SCI Impact Factor: 3.151) (SCOPUS )
- Jangirala Srinivas, Dheerendra Mishra, Sourav Mukhopadhyay, Saru Kumari. “Provably secure biometric based authentication and key agreement protocol for wireless sensor networks.” Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Humanized Computing (2017): 1-21. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12652-017-0474-8 (SCI Impact Factor: 1.588) (SCOPUS )
- Jangirala Srinivas, Dheerendra Mishra, Sourav Mukhopadhyay. “A Mutual Authentication Framework for Wireless Medical Sensor Networks.” Journal of medical systems 41, no. 5 (2017): 80. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10916-017-0720-9 (SCI Impact Factor: 2.456) (SCOPUS )
- Ankita Chaturvedi, Dheerendra Mishra, Jangirala Srinivas, Sourav Mukhopadhyay. “A privacy preserving biometric-based three-factor remote user authenticated key agreement scheme.” https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jisa.2016.11.002 Journal of Information Security and Applications 32 (2017): 15-26. (SCOPUS )
- Jangirala Srinivas, Sourav Mukhopadhyay, Ashok Kumar Das. “A Multi-server Environment with Secure and Efficient Remote User Authentication Scheme Based on Dynamic ID Using Smart Cards.” Wireless Personal Communications https://doi.org/10.1007/s11277-017-3956-2 (2017): 1-33. (SCI Impact Factor:0.951) (SCOPUS )
- Jangirala Srinivas, Sourav Mukhopadhyay, Dheerendra Mishra. “A Self-Verifiable Password Based Authentication Scheme for Multi-Server Architecture Using Smart Card “, Wireless Personal Communications, (2017): 1-25. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11277-017-4476-9 (SCI Impact Factor:0.951) (SCOPUS )
- Dheerendra Mishra, Jangirala Srinivas, Sourav Mukhopadhyay. “A secure and efficient chaotic map-based authenticated key agreement scheme for telecare medicine information systems.” Journal of medical systems 38, no. 10 (2014): 120. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10916-014-0120-3 (SCI Impact Factor: 2.456) (SCOPUS )
- Jangirala Srinivas, Ashok Kumar Das. “Lightweight Security Protocols for Blockchain Technology” Cyber Defense Mechanisms: Security, Privacy, and Challenges. (2019) CRC Press, USA . (ACCEPTED)
- Chakravaramraju, Vidya Sagar Rao.G, Jangirala Srinivas, Sunitha Ratnakaram. ”The Role of Big Data, Data Science and Data Analytics in Financial Engineering.” In BDE-2019 (International Conference on Big Data Engineering), 2019.
- Chakravaramraju, Jangirala Srinivas, Sunitha Ratnakaram. “Use of ICTs in Financial Engineering Applications in Insurance Business.” In ICT4SD, 2019.
- Jangirala Srinivas, Chakravaram Venkamaraju. “Authenticated and Privacy Ensured Smart Governance Framework for Smart City Administration.” In 2nd International Conference on Advances in Computing and Communication Technologies ICACCT, 2019.
- Jangirala, Srinivas, Dheerendra Mishra, and Sourav Mukhopadhyay. “Secure Lightweight User Authentication and Key Agreement Scheme for Wireless Sensor Networks Tailored for the Internet of Things Environment.” In Information Systems Security, pp. 45-65. Springer International Publishing, 2016.
My current research interests include cryptography, wireless sensor network security, Smart grid computing, Cloud Computing and Fog computing, Information Security, Supply Chain, Blockchain and Cryptocurrency, IoT, 5G.