|START DATE||END DATE||DURATION||LAST DATE TO APPLY||PROGRAM FEE (YEARLY)|
01 August 2018
31 July 2020
31 May 2018
Rs. 8.0 Lacs
The Global Executive MBA (G-EMBA) programme of the JGBS is a unique programme designed for busy executives to prepare them for global roles in leading multi-national organizations. With world-class faculty convened from academia and industry around the world, and with immersion programmes in leading universities across continents like Wharton, SMU and University of Bordeaux, the programme will impart cutting edge management expertise in the participants as well as make them conversant in working across various cultural settings.
- Session commences August 2017.
- Classes mainly on weekends (Sat/Sun) at Qutab Instl. Area (New Delhi).
- 3 international partners: the Wharton School (USA), University of Bordeaux (Europe), Singapore Management University (Asia).
- One mandatory international immersion at Bordeaux.
- One elective international immersion at either Wharton or SMU.
- World-class faculty with industry experience convened from leading institutions in India and abroad.
- Cutting-edge pedagogical tools, including lectures, case studies, simulations, real-life projects and online learning.
- On successful completion of the programme, participants get UGC-approved MBA from JGU and will be eligible for a European MBA (University of Bordeaux) through a credit transfer system.
WHO IS THE COURSE FOR?
Executives and entrepreneurs looking for a world-class management education. The programme will help those who are looking for the next leap in their careers while continuing to work as well as entrepreneurs aiming to grow their business.
The curriculum and pedagogy are designed in line with global best standards and in consultation with experts from some of the world’s best B-schools. The course covers essential elements of Leadership, Economics, Finance, Marketing, Data Analysis, Operations, and Strategy.